Quality time with our grandson, S.J.:
Sundance Landry passed from this world today, and the world is lesser for it.
Read the whole story on my blog.
Yesterday, my wife and I had the pleasure of meeting our grandson for the first time. Ladies and gentlemen, may I present Siraj Jamar “S.J.” Holt:
Given the lighting of the location, the fact that I wanted to avoid flash, and that I brought my 24-120 f/4 instead of my “nifty 50,” I really had to crank the ISO, but the only other option was not getting any shot at all, so…
More and better photos will be forthcoming.
Photography by Paul Landry is the personal visual dumping ground of Paul Landry:
- • professional software engineer
- •enthusiast / advanced amateur photographer
- • (Apple) / Mac / iOS guy
- • partially omniscient, witty, tech geek
- • user of “adult language” (oh my!)
- • 37?!?
- • rock / blues / jazz fan
- • skeptic, and
- • raconteur…
Name and Pronouns
“Paul” / “he/him/his”
All images are
Copyright © 2010–
by Paul C.W. Landry.
All Rights Reserved.